Re: [Nolug] Which magazines do you read?

From: mikey_at_otisinc1.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:32:37 -0400 (EDT)

> What do you read?

I'll eskew comic books. ;)

Deadwood:

SysAdmin
Wired
Linux Journal
Popular Electronics/Science
2600
Mad
pr0n ;)
Login (USENIX/SAGE publication. Do join.)
Maximum Rock & Roll
Fortean Times
Telecommunications (*Really* cool publication on phone systems)
Guns & Ammo
Heavy Metal (now only quarterly)
Soldier of Fortune
Linux Magazine
Info World (Sure, it's crap propaganda, but it's free.)

Y'know, I kinda wish that Omni was still around. Great Sci-Fi as well as
some really bitchen' science/tech articles. It's not like Bob Guccione
(publisher of Penthouse magazine) knew anything about science, but he had
the sense (and pocketbook) to let the geeks go wild with that publication.

Since-beer-leekz,
Mikey
My child hacked into your honour student's computer