Re: Re: [Nolug] Can't disable BIOS Guardian

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:05:40 -0400

No, in 19 years of working with PCs I have never had to reset a BIOS before. I had gotten as far as loking for a jumper to short but hadn't thought of the battery yet. Sounded like a good idea, but now the monitor says "No signal input" and the computer keeps repeating one long beep, which leads me to think the mobo is shot. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks both to Joey and Andy Johnson.