Re: [Nolug] cell phones and fax machines

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:32:10 -0400

Never heard of it, but certainly it's possible given the right device to convert analog to digital signal, which is what a modem ("modulator-demodulator") does. It may be as simple a thing as finding the right adapter to connect the modem to the phone. In fact, remember the old modems that were made so that you laid the phone receiver down on rubber cups? Maybe I'm dating myself!