RE: [Nolug] Wanna buy a boat? Dock it at that marina near the Southern YachtClub

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 08 Jun 2003 03:33:01 -0500

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 01:09, Scott Amerland wrote:
> That might dock in the river.... LOL.... But surely nowhere in the
> lake.....

Oh, I know, deep draft and everything, but it would be cool if it
could go in the lake. With a long enough rope, I'm sure you could
ski behind it. And imagine the parties you could have on the flight
deck.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |