[Nolug] Job opportunity

From: Michael Flora <michaelrflora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

To atone for my part in the recent (off-topic but very
important) debate, here's a job opportunity at Stennis
that involves Linux:

http://www.jacobs.com/employment/viewposition.asp?jobid=007457

Love and kisses to all,
M.R.F.

"The means of defense against foreign danger
historically have become the instruments of tyranny at
home." -- James Madison, U.S. President

"In the councils of government, we must guard against
the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether
sought or unsought, by the military-industrial
complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of
misplaced power exists and will persist." -- Dwight
Eisenhower, general and U.S. President, 1961

"War is the health of the state" -- Randolph
Bourne,1918

> "Chuck" <ohchucki@bellsouth.net> writes:
> > Yes and please keep it off the list for good. It
> comes up every so often
> and
> > it always gets way out of hand. The sad part is
> that discussions about
> > politics/religion get more replies then any Linux
> topic.

Probably because these topice are waaaay more
important than Linux!