Re: [Nolug] drop the thread, you're chasing people off

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 09 Jun 2003 15:29:29 -0500

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 05:34, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Re: the political thread, I'm checking my mail this morning and I'm finding
> unsubscriptions from the list. Knock it off already --- people don't want to
> hear it.

The thread is Officially Dropped, but, sheesh...

1. Delete the posts without reading them (I do it *all* the time
   to most posts on active mailing lists)
      or
2. block the thread

We weren't ranting or raving or calling anyone names.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a  |
| hotel with a bunch of journalists in it."                 |
|     Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)          |