Re: [Nolug] Job opportunity

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

I started with Jacobs-Sverdrup back in late '01, and have since moved on as a federal employee
with NRL, but it was a great year working for them. They really are a great bunch of folks, and
it will allow you to get a big foot into a door of a lot of opportunities.

If anyone wants a contact with the local HR person, let me know.

Brett

--- Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> wrote:
> At 12:32 PM 6/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >To atone for my part in the recent (off-topic but very
> >important) debate, here's a job opportunity at Stennis
> >that involves Linux:
> >
> >http://www.jacobs.com/employment/viewposition.asp?jobid=007457
>
> That looks like it would be a reasonably interesting assignment. Someone
> here should look into it.
>

> ---
> Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
> Puryear Information Technology
> Windows, UNIX, and IT Consulting
> http://www.puryear-it.com

=====
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
--Max McGee
#! /usr/bin/myInfo
set url http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd
set eFax (253)484-8755