RE: Re: [Nolug] drop the thread, you're chasing people off

From: Scott Amerland <scott_at_amerland.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:46:08 -0500

Good Evening,

     I have probably posted here maybe 3 times..... I usually listen to
glean what knowledge I can.... Once in a while some insignificant subject
comes up that I might want to comment on. If you and others desire that I
not comment/contribute on any such subjects, I will drop the group. It does
not carry such traffic that even the smallest machine has any problem
dealing with the traffic. Yes, sometimes one subject gets a bit out of hand.
That's life. I can afford the extra traffic, and sometimes ir give me a
chuckle or two. Which I cannot even put a price on......

                           Scott Amerland, N5ZOW