Re: [Nolug] Cox's idea about fighting spam -- The E-mail

From: Edward Melendez <e_at_melendez.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:04:49 -0500

I suppose every decision has its tradeoffs.

At 05:27 PM 6/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I did. Even call John Souvestre out to install ADSL. However, my
>neighborhood in Old Jefferson is too far from a CO.

Edward Melendez
http://www.melendez.org

Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are people who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. That struggle might be a moral one; it might be a physical one; it might be both moral and physical, but it must be struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will.
-Frederick Douglass