Re: [Nolug] IPSEC and PCMCIA per Scott's Article

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:46:59 -0500

Truthfully, due to the vast differences in my environment and the fact that I
IPSEC home as well I just manually do it:
ie.
1) (insert card)
#/etc/init.d/ipsec start
# ipsec auto --add wireless
# ipsec auto --up wireless

when done
#/etc/init.d/ipsec stop
(remove card)

On Thursday 12 June 2003 04:57 pm, Devin Naquin wrote:
> I went through Scott's article, and I have IPSEC working between my Gentoo
> laptop and a OpenBSD box.
>
> I know you didn't want to include something as distribution dependent as
> how to get IPSEC started by the cardmanager when the card is inserted and
> so forth, but you mind telling me how you have it set up. I've tried a
> couple things, but I just can't get it work right. I know you did it in
> Gentoo as well, so it'd be really helpful.
>
> KTHX
> Devin Naquin

Scott Harney <scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."
gpg key fingerprint=7125 0BD3 8EC4 08D7 321D CEE9 F024 7DA6 0BC7 94E5