RE: [Nolug] Something that would never happen here

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

not very ... I am no position to debate anything dealing with dollar signs other than scripting
languages ;)

Brett

--- Chuck <ohchucki@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Enron was listed as 5th on the Fortune 500 the year after they filed for
> bankruptcy. How seriously can you take that list?
>

> Chuck
>

> > > I don't buy that. Why do US corporations dominate the
> > fortune 500 if
> > > they are so short-sighted?
> >
> > They're good thieves?
> >
> > --
> > Tim Kelley
> > tpk at 23rdward dot org

=====
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
--Max McGee
#! /usr/bin/myInfo
set url http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd
set eFax (253)484-8755