RE: [Nolug] Something that would never happen here

From: Pietu <plaihonen_at_uno.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:54:17 -0500

That has something to do with a size of the country and general level of
education.

For example you advertise something idiotic and promise it for free. (There
is no such thing in this country) Then you charge s/h $6.95 for this free
item. Less than 1% of the idiot population falls into this advertisement and
pays the s/h. Just the amount of s/h is enough to cover all the costs to the
product including the real s/h, advertising, manufacturing etc...

Client is unsatisfied and wants their money back. You don't have to pay back
because the item was free.

There are several similar situations. Then there are companies like for
example ATT (they are extremely incompetent in private and business sector)
and most of the people that gets screwed by them just take it up to their
asses and do nothing. (This is the case with the company at the top too.)

However, this is definitely off topic. I'm right not just too pissed off
with ATT in both private and business sector. Losing hundreds of $$$ / mo.
because of their incompetence. I'll fight back though. I've done it before
and actually won.