[Nolug] more help needed with NTFS (user access)

From: Retrolin_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:08:01 -0400

OK OK...I've finally gotten to get my drive mounted...now...the only problem is, I cannot access it from my user account. I can ONLY access it from the root account.

Thank you much in advance

P.S. what audio players are available, what do YOU reccomend? (my 2 favorite features are playlist organization and good random sequences (winamp3 for windows has horrible random)) the one that came with redhat(dont' remember the name) doesn't support MP3's due to some copyright or something I dunno