[Nolug] freebsd tomorrow

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:10:25 -0700 (PDT)

I am putting on a general over view of FreeBSD tomorrow, and it will cover:

- installation
- post installation set up
- basic ports & using cvsup to update ports
- setting up X/Gnome

I am doing the presentation up in html, and can bring my laptop (windows 2000 -sorry, it's
work's). I will not be able to bring a system to demonstrate, however.

Hopefully there will be some interest in more FreeBSD presentations/talks in the future.

Please note, this is not a "FreeBSD is better than your OS because.." thing. It is simply
informational.

Thanks,
Brett

=====
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
--Max McGee
#! /usr/bin/myInfo
set url http://www.brettsbsd.net/~estrabd
set eFax (253)484-8755