Re: [Nolug] Sorting lists of domains

From: mrobinso_at_fpkc.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:34:52 -0500

Sorry I haven't been more responsive - our Internet connection has been down most of the
morning. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get this message through.

Thanks to everyone for the ideas. I'm impressed by the ingenuity shown, but I hope that
you guys did the scripts just for the fun/challenge of it. I wasn't expecting anyone to write
something for me - just looking for ideas and existing solutions. As soon as I get a chance,
I'll give these a try.

Petri suggested a spreadsheet. To answer, that's what I've been doing, but it's not a
one-time thing and I was looking for something I could batch.

Thanks again.

Mark Robinson