[Nolug] This spam proves my domain registrar is clueless

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:44:21 -0500

I clipped these lines from the e-mail header:

From: "Network Solutions, Inc." <NetworkSolutions@info1.networksolutions.com>
To: andy@asjohnson.com
Subject: Make ASJOHNSON.COM your email address

I haven't had spam that made me laugh out loud in a while.
And, they obviously think I must be a complete idiot, because
they offered to have me pay them $20 per year per e-mail
address in my own domain. Maybe I am, since I am registered
with them, but in my own defense they were the _ONLY_
company allowed to register names at the time.

It's funny to me, anyway.

Andy. At asjohnson.com. Duh. And hosted on a headless
AMD 486-133 running Slackware 8.1. Of course.