Re: Re: [Nolug] Beginners classes

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:01:32 -0500

At 03:39 PM 6/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Sir, If I knew THAT, I would joining the discussions
>on NOLUG rather than asking for beginners classes.

The Baton Rouge LUG has been having beginner-focused classes for several
months and can say that they have been a great success. I would *highly*
suggest NOLUG consider them. What's nice about these kinds of meetings is
that it is VERY easy to come up with a topic and to teach it. Advanced
topics are much more difficult to cover properly, and NOLUG is already
doing those.

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology