[Nolug] Beginners classes

From: Bob McKeand <bobmckeand_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

I can provide the place, tables, chairs, coffee, ice,
soft drinks and maybe a DSL connection. FREE

My boss may want some free tech help from time to
time.
But we don't do much computing around the museum so
that would not become a burden.

All hands seem to ask "what do you want to know/do?"

When I say "BEGINNER" its like day one or maybe 1.2 so
it is your worst nightmare come to life. But hey, I
am the guy you want to move to the Linux desktop.

This could be run through Southeastern, we have a
faculty member onboard and he can wave his magic wand
to make this be a real class.

If any of the NOLUG folks come to the Maritime Museum
on Sat/Sun and show their secret decoder ring I will
let them in free and give a great tour.
     Sat: 10 to 4
     Sun: 12 to 4

133 Mabel Drive, Madisonville