Re: RE: [Nolug] Possible grounding/static electricity problem

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:09:17 -0500 (CDT)

I wouldn't mess with the board if it's plugged into teh wall. When I
start workign on a system I:

[] unplug power supply
[] cycle the switch a few times, discharging the capacitors

And before -=every=- time I touch the board, I touch the case first.
Almost constant contact isn't good enough. Get into this habit, or lash
yourself to the thing.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a trained professional.

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com       http://boxchain.com/