Re: [Nolug] Ron's sig

From: Michael Flora <michaelrflora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 19:03, Dave Prentice wrote:
> > OK, Ron, I'll bite: How are you 4 degrees from
> Vlad Putin?
>
> I've met Norm Manetta (former Congressman, employee
> of Lockheed-
> Martin [where he was ~5 levels above me] and
> Transportation Secretary).
> NM knows W, and W knows Putin.

Wow!

I met Dr. Georg von Spakovsky when I worked at
Marshall Space Flight Center. He was a member of the
von Braun team and had met Adolf Hitler. So, by this
reasoning, I'm 2 degrees from the Bad Boy himself.

Regards,
M.R.F.

"As you struggle to save humanity be sure to avoid
electrodes in your path" -- Robotron 2084