Re: Re: [Nolug] Ron's sig

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 11:12:34 -0500

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 10:55, jdtiede@bellsouth.net wrote:
> I'm two degrees removed from Harry S. Truman (have met his Secretary of State long after his retirement, and his grandson) and three from LBJ (my mother was librarian in the school where the Johnson girls went in DC).

And thus 4 or 5 from Kruschev.

Let's see.

Norm Maneta knows Dick Cheney, and DC knows (knew?) Sadaam Hussein.
>From his time as VP and Pres, GHWB41 knows all sorts of unsavory
characters, from Central American tin horns, to the leaders of the
PRC.
And of course, both GHWB and W both know Bill Clinton, who knows
(no snickering from the peanut gallery!!) Monica.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |