RE: Re: [Nolug] Ron's sig

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 18:15:55 -0500

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 16:21, J. Kent Busbee, Jr. wrote:
> As long as we are chasing rabbits....
>

> I know Jesus personally, does that make me 1 degree from God?

For you and Dave P and Joey, I'd say, "Yes". With Roman Catholics,
I think it depends on whether you are devoted to one of the Saints
or not as to how many degrees away from The Trinity you are.

Of course, you can't beat a Hindu: since everyone is a god, you
are 0 degrees from god!

This is getting quite OT, but since it's all in good fun, is anyone
upset?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |