Re: Re: [Nolug] LFS Project

From: jacklinux_at_cox.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:43:42 -0400

That sounds like a great "Phase II". Do we have any connections with UNO that could investigate the possibility? It may be easier to sell if there was some apparent benefit to UNO as an institution. I believe just building a box from scratch is aggressive enough of an undertaking for a first project, but if we had a beowulf cluster type project in mind to be the end result it could steer the inital project.

We may have to be careful of scope creep or we could get in over our head before we get off the ground.