[Nolug] Microsoft 2000 System Administration

From: Michael Flora <michaelrflora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

At the risk of being considered a Microsoft mole, I'll
post this job opportunity that I just received.
Colorado would be a nice place to spend a few months.

--- "Anna H. Montijo" <amontijo@comsys.com> wrote:
> We currently have the following position in Colorado
> Springs, Colorado. If you are interested please
> send your resume to amontijo@comsys.com.
>
> A 3-month position open for a System Administrator
> with hands-on DII COE experience. This experience
> should include the following:
>
> 1. Installing and maintaining COE systems
> 2. Building and testing COE segments
> 3. Running and troubleshooting COE applications
> 4. Writing COE documentation and waivers
> 5. Installing and evaluating COE security tools
> 6. Performing COE compliance assessments
>
> No clearance required.

Regards,
M.R.F.

AYB meets Unix:

Last login: 2100 from zig.allyourbase.com

In A.D. 2101
session was beginning.

root@ayb:~> ps u
someone 1 0.0 0.0 pts/1 R 0:00 0:00 /bin/tcsh set
up='us the bomb'

root@ayb:~>
talk: connection requested by cats@ayb

root@ayb:~> echo "What !" | write operator
operator@ayb:~> startx
root@ayb:~> grep cats /etc/passwd
cats:x:666:666:cats:/cats:/bin/sh

cats@ayb:~> zigstat -a | grep gentlemen
cats@ayb:~> chown us /all/your/base
cats@ayb:~> killall -9 you
root@ayb:~> <shift-pgup>
cats@ayb:~> shutdown -h +30
cats@ayb:~> make yourtime
make: *** No rule to make target 'yourtime'. HA HA HA
HA ....
cats@ayb:~> cat zig > /dev/takeoff
root@ayb:~> sed

"s/operator\:x\:.*\:.*\:operator/operator\:x\:0\:0\:operator/"
/etc/passwd
root@ayb:~> mv zig for-great-justice