Re: [Nolug] Spam Reporting

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:30:47 -0500

This was the only thing interesting I found on Freshmeat (search: spam
abuse). It doesn't automate abuse mail (I don't think anything
does...what if you started effectively spamming abuse@?) but it looks
like it organizes incoming spam complaints for you. HTH...A

http://www.webunited.net/spam_control/

Overview
A multi-user web-based application used by ISP/Web-hosting companies to
sort and track spam complaints. It sorts the individual complaints into
incidents, which are separate mailings (promotions), and sorts these
mailings by customer account #. It provides auto-sorting functions to
help deal with large number of complaints automatically. It has many
built-in reports to give quick overviews and detailed information about
which customers are your biggest problems.

Prerequisites
You must already be running a fairly recent distribution of Linux,
FreeBSD, OpenBSD or Solaris. You must have apache running with php4
w/postgresql support and mod_auth_pgsql. You must have postgresql 7.2
or higher (7.1 might work??) with the plpgsql language installed. You
must have perl 5 or higher installed with the following modules:
DBI
CGI::Util
Mail::POP3Client
Net::DNS