Re: [Nolug] Exim3 config file

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 12:22:11 -0500

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 10:09, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
>
> > Does anyone have exim and fetchmail config files I can use to
> > pattern mine after?
>
> Debian comes with some pretty good scripts to set up Exim. I ran
> "eximconfig" to set up a site that will route local mail properly
> (e.g. for fetchmail) and send all other mail to smtp.cox.net (which
> you'll probably want to update).
>
> The exim.conf file follows my sig. For good measure, there is an
> /etc/aliases file as well.

Thanks. I saw eximconfig, but, well, when you just don't know
enough, you're afraid to even use a tool, since it might screw
things up even more...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |