Re: [Nolug] Opening for Linux/scripting guru

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:03:32 -0500

At 03:40 PM 7/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Dustin Puryear said:
> > And speaking of Tcl, Prentice Hall just sent the Baton Rouge LUG two free
> > copies of "Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk, 4'th Edition". If anyone
> > wants to read a copy all you have to do is return the checked-out copy
> > within a month or so, or write a review of the book, in which case you can
> > keep the book. The book actually looks pretty detailed.
>
>I'd do that (write a review, that is: I've been a reviewer for other
>subjects for several years.) Who's the contact to obtain a copy?

Me. I have the book sitting next to me. Just email me your address and I
can ship it. Well, that or you need to drive to Baton Rouge.

Here is our complete library - http://www.brlug.net/library.php3.

The Baton Rouge LUG library is open to any LUG in Louisiana.

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology, LLC <http://www.puryear-it.com>
Providing expertise in the management, integration, and
security of Windows and UNIX systems, networks, and applications.