[Nolug] 2 cheers for Cox

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 15:19:42 -0500

Been having static on the higher TV channels for a while now, and
finally decided to call them up on Monday morning. They came out
this afternoon on time and fixed it. (The negative cheer is because
the static was caused by a splitter wired backwards by a previous
Cox tech, which degraded over time.)

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |