Re: [Nolug] LFS Project updates

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:43:26 -0500

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:

It'd be cool, I think, If you posted it to the website. someone
post the initial story and I'll do the approval and y'all can
just pile on in the comments.

> Paul, that's very generous of you. Thanks.
>
> Um, question to the participants: do we want to blog on the nolug site, or
> use an archived mailing list? To me, a mailing list os more convenient, but
> probably a blog would be more readable. Talk to me...
>
> --Joey
>
> Thou spake:
>>I would be willing to buy a couple of parts for the project, and joey has
>>been by my house, if he thinks it has enough room, I already have kvm
>>switchs and a dsl here to use.

Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."
gpg key fingerprint=7125 0BD3 8EC4 08D7 321D CEE9 F024 7DA6 0BC7 94E5