Re: Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions

From: Craig Matthews <c_matthews_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:09:57 -0500

I know I still havent made it to any meetings, but if it is at Cooter Browns
at night, well then I will not be able to make it. I have been to Cooters,
but after 7:00 pm ( or around that time) they dont let anyone under 21 in.
(Im only 19) so that would be another meeting I would miss. But its no
biggie.
-Craig