Re: Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

I went to Auburn over LSU, but I would still argue that LSU is a "good" school. Asside from their
top-notch football program, they have great academics (law, medicine, engineering, science) and do
a lot of respectable research. I also hear they have one of the best journalism schools in the
nation...

Brett