Re: [Nolug] best excel replacement?

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:31:19 -0500

Ron Johnson wrote:
> You mean lt 800MB disk space? How much RAM?
>
> What distro & version, window manager, etc are you using?

Yes, that's free disk on /usr. I have other partitions, but they're
doing other things. Slack 8.1 (procrastinating on the gcc-3 migration),
192MB ram, running fluxbox, but I may go back to xfce. Oh yeah, and
here's a weird one, my screen is 1024x480. It's a Sony Picturebook,
c1vn. SO there's an issue of screen real estate. For instance, here's a
screenshot of my workspace, as I use it, with Gnumeric, as opened:

http://boxchain.com/images/pbook-screen.png

--
Alex McKenzie     alex@boxchain.com     http://www.boxchain.com