RE: [Nolug] Colocation provider in New Orleans

From: Chuck <ohchucki_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:12:18 -0500

It was Enron Broadband Services. We had 192 strands of fiber coming into the
site. Most of the fibers were being sold off to various providers. We kept
two dozen fibers for ourself to sell bandwidth. If I recall correctly, we
had eight OC48's.

That place was the nicest, well kept telecom facility I've ever seen. There
are five 20 ton HVAC units that kept the site so loud and cold that I kept a
pair of ear plugs and an old jacket at work right next to the door. First
thing on the task list everday was to put on the jacket. Lol

Chuck