Re: [Nolug] Scratch Project

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:16:44 +0000

Chris,

I don't think an LFS box is going to do what you want. We are going to be
doing good to just get the thing to boot unattended.

However, if you want help getting some other distro up for your project, I'm
sure you'll have takers. In fact, Dave Prentice (currently on vacation, and
off-list) put up an educational distro for his classroom a while back.

--Joey

Thou spake: