Re: [Nolug] SSH Key Question

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

So you are trying to get from your work box to home box?

Silly questions:
OS?
ssh version info?

Perhaps the ~/.ssh/known_hosts file is being deleted on your work machine? Additionally, I think
that you home box gets a new id key each time it is rebooted or upgraded in some way - could be
wrong, though.

Brett