Re: [Nolug] SSH Key Question

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:05:57 -0500

At 12:17 PM 8/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>[PLEASE: Trim Replies!]
>
>Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:
>
> > 4. Run up2date.
> > 5. Bring down and uninstall all unnecessary applications and services.
>
>These two should be switched. You should un-install apps and
>services before running up2date. Otherwise, you are going to install
>a bunch of stuff you will end up un-installing later.

Either way. Bandwidth is typically cheap where I'm working. I think you are
splitting hairs on this one. :)

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology, LLC <http://www.puryear-it.com>
Providing expertise in the management, integration, and
security of Windows and UNIX systems, networks, and applications.