[Nolug] SANE and HP 4200C

From: Retrolin_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:25:51 -0400

alright...so I installed SANE 1.0.8 and found that almost every HP scanner was in the list of drivers...EXCEPT hp scanjet4200. I tried using Generic HP I tired using scanjet4100C and scanjet5000c none of them would make the scanner resond. I just wanted to check, so I borrowed an Epson scanner. It worked with no problem. So I did some research and I found a patch. I installed the patch, but now I don't know what to do. SANE STILL doesn't have hp 4200c in the driver list, and the scanner does not work. and there are no further instructions for the patch other than how to install it. Any advice?