[Nolug] A box we can work on

From: cjackson <cjackson_at_localsurface.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:06:53 -0500

I have set up a box at my house for the sole purpose of a Nolug project.
There's no warranty. It may disintegrate at any moment.

The goal is to create a virtual domain mail server using exim4 +
courier-imap + ldap + clamd + spamassassin + squirrelmail +
listserver(possibly sympa) using Maildirs on a Debian box with XFS. The
good news is I have already done most of this on another machine which
handles my own mail. All I have left is Squirrelmail and listserve. Mark
Hershberger has been the primary catalyst for this particular set up and
I give him credit for selecting the software correctly. Now I think it's
time to fully document for others the process of setting such a thing up
-- on the Nolug site of course.

The computer is a celeron 400mhz Pionex with 8GB(?) HDD. Online hours
will vary as I already have enough computers running 247.

If you're interested, contact me off list at cjackson@localsurface.com
or craig.jackson@wild.net.

--
Craig Jackson