RE: [Nolug] plenum cat5 cable

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:48:20 -0500

Hi Joey.

Plenum is mainly for inside wiring when breaching firewalls, I believe. It
doesn't burn.

Shielded cable won't stop a squirrel. Do something like put the cable
inside a piece of good, strong garden hose.

How long a run do you plan? Sometimes it is better to go with fiber.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com