Geneaology (was Re: [Nolug] Shuttle cube computer)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:33:49 -0500

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 22:10, Andrew S. Johnson wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2003 09:03 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 18:57, Andrew S. Johnson wrote:
> > > On Friday 12 September 2003 05:31 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]
> > > Andy Johnson
> > > no relation that I know of
> >
> > This is one place where creationists and evolutionists agree: we
> > *are* related...
> >

> Supposedly, we all 100th cousins or closer. Actually defining those
> relations is another matter. Besides, how did we manage to get
> two Johnsons on this list, when there are so many other more common
> names in this area?

Look in the White Pages. There are a *lot* of Johnsons. There are
even 2 Ron* Johnsons. Thus, I'm not surprised about multiple of
that name on the list.

Now, I'd be really surprised if there were multiple unrelatedd of
the more obscure Creole names, or the popular Cajun names that are
not popular here in the metro area. Soileau, for example.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the
time/money that is spent proteting against said viruses, trojan
horses & worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous
to the internet and American commerce, and it's software should
be banned.