[Fwd: [Fwd: [Nolug] Outlook out of control]]

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:16:21 -0500

-----Forwarded Message-----
> From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
> To: NOLUG ML <nolug@joeykelly.net>
> Subject: [Fwd: [Nolug] Outlook out of control]
> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:27:01 -0500

Since 9:30PM, I got 71 more of these.

In 16 hours, that's 136 of them, for at total of 20,808KB. If I
was on dial-up, that would be 2 hours just to download viruses.

(Even if I was running SA, the emails would still get downloaded,
wasting bandwidth.)

People who voluntarily use Windows must either be crazy or sheep.