Re: [Nolug] the topic that was...

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:17:31 -0500

Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@MedtronSoftware.com> writes:

>>My bad... I edit the scratchpad via the admin console. Here's
>>a public link:
>>
>>http://joeykelly.net/cgi-bin/scratchpad/index.cgi?LinuxSupport
>>

> Joey - you might want to drop a link to http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ on
> there. While it doesn't have every mailing list out there, it does hit a
> lot of the important ones.

Anoterh favorit in the same vein is www.gmane.org. The great thing about
gmane.org is that they take mailing lists and serve them over nntp as
newsgroups. So I read all my mailing lists that way now instead of
actually receiving local mail. I can even post to these groups and gmane
will relay it to the list. Some lists have "post only" subscriptions
now and gmane usually can set that up for you the first time you try
to post to a list you are reading over nntp.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."