RE: [Nolug] Re: SpamAssassin and Dialup

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:48:54 -0500

Mark, do you have a configuration procedure for setting up IMAP and SA?

Thanks.
Chris

Joke of the day (no fortune cookie)
This old guy and his wife go to the mall. He sits on a bench while she goes
into a store. A young man with wildly colored spiked hair sits opposite the
old man. The old man stares at him. After a few minutes the young man says
"What are you looking at?" The old man replies, "Well, back in my day a
group of my buddies and I got some hooch and...there was this peacock...and
well I thought you might be my son".