Re: [Nolug] Need Guidance for a client interface

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:40:49 -0400

Should be a simple task in Delphi. I'm not very familiar with Java so can't say about that.
From: "Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com>
Date: 2003/10/08 Wed PM 01:24:02 EDT
To: "Nolug" <nolug@joeykelly.net>
Subject: [Nolug] Need Guidance for a client interface

Hey Guys,
I need to pick a programmers nose...(Its probably not complicated enough to
pick your brain)
I have been asked to create a client input screen (log sheet) that satisfies
the following;
User friendly button click operation.
Keyin specific data (eg. Form number, Name, Social, etc.)
Automatically insert system date/time in proper locations.
Electronically transmit this information to me.
Allow sort & print options on entered information. (eg. date range, form
numbers, etc.)
Future option to attach a signature pad for signature capture.

I was thinking Java or Delphi, but I have limitations in both.
I'm a Network Engineer, not a 'real' programmer, so please be nice.

Thank you for your time.
Chris