RE: RE: [Nolug] Need Guidance for a client interface

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:06:57 -0500

One thing I've never done with Delphi is read/write a text file.
I've always needed to write database access/manipulation projects.
What tools and/or objects do I need for this and where can I find them.
(Delphi 5)

Although I like the idea of learning to butcher another programming
language.
Is Kylix similar to the Delphi/Visual Basic object oriented programming?