RE: [Nolug] Need Guidance for a client interface

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:42:02 -0500

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 16:32, Chris Reames wrote:
> The idea is to have some thing that will work across windows (since most
> businesses run windows) 95 to XP
> I would prefer a browser app (since I want a formatted copy sent to me) that
> will read a local file (for the sorted logs and statistical reports if I get
> creative).
> The reading/writing of a local file and an electronic copy to me are the two
> crucial bits to this puzzle.
> Everything else is subject to my learning curve.

How about php?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born
to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in
insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without
understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)