[Nolug] Little announcement

From: mikey_at_otiscorp.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:18:26 -0400 (EDT)

ObNotLinuxRelatedButI'dLikeToShareWithMyFriendsInNOLUGAnyway: I am the
proud Father of a son, Nikolai Drake, as of 10-15 @ 1:14pm. With good
guidance, I'm sure that he'll be just like his sister who prefers GNU
Emacs[0] on my Sun box over MS Word. So lift your $favourite_beverage to
a future NOLUGer.

For pics and what-not, check out...
http://raeder.us/nik.html

[0] Before anyone starts, please stop it! No religious "vi vs. Emacs"
wars intended here. My daughter is just facinated by the things that
happen within Emacs when she presses key combonations.

--
Since-beer-leekz,
Mikey    http://raeder.us