Re: [Nolug] Printing from .pnm files

From: Alex McKenzie <alex_at_boxchain.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:40:22 -0500 (CDT)

You could try using Imagemagick to translate the PNM file to something else.

http://www.imagemagick.org/www/formats.html

As far as setting up the printer, I've had good experiences with apsfilter.

http://www.apsfilter.org/

--
Alex McKenzie    alex@boxchain.com     http://boxchain.com
<quote who="jdtiede@bellsouth.net">