Re: [Nolug] Guerilla Linux: this Saturday, 4PM

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:08:15 +0000

Thou spake:
>On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 11:53, Joey Kelly wrote:
>> What: Guerilla Linux (hit-n-run NOLUG meeting)
>> When: Saturday, 10/25/2003, 4PM
>> Where: Dot's Diner, corner Jefferson Highway and Causeway Blvd (well,
>> almost) Directions: take Causeway to the end, take a left, Dot's is on the
>> left, maybe a block or 2 past Causeway, it's across from the old folks
>> home
>>
>> Come one, come all, come hungry (Dot's has good food!)
>
>Across from St. Agnes?, the old Dunkin Donuts?

Ask Tom or Mischa, it's their hangout.

The Baton Rouge LUG is doing "Geeks and Penguin Food", i.e. sushi :-) I'm up
for that one day, perhaps Kanpai at Canal and Carrolton. Anyone else? Either
for Guerilla Linux, or our December meeting. The only thing is, sushi ain't
cheap :-( There is a place across the river that's priced well, but like I
said, it's across the river...