Re: [Nolug] Need a new HDD

From: John Nix <maximum_at_shreve.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:31:33 -0600 (CST)

I just bought a Maxtor 120gb (7200rpm, 8mb cache) from BB on Veterans 2
days ago. Cost me $139 + tax. I was going to do the online thing but I
found that Pricewatch prices aren't for the 7200rpm/8mb version and the
prices for those are ~$100+. And to get one immediately and not worry
about shipping, possible damage and return hassle, etc. I figured it would
just be worth it to pay $20-30 more in town.

Hope my .02 helps...

John